Jeff Fletcher - Principal
Mr. Fletcher is in his second year at FHN as the building principal. Prior to FHN, he was an assistant principal for seven years in Fort Zumwalt at two different schools. Before becoming an administrator, he taught high school mathematics and coached volleyball. Mr. Fletcher’s wife is an elementary school teacher, and he has two children.
· B.S. - General Studies - University of Missouri
· M.A. - Education with a certification in Mathematics - Missouri Baptist University
· M.A. - Education Administration - Missouri Baptist University
Dr. Erin Steep - Associate Principal
This is Erin’s second year as the Associate Principal at FHN. Prior to stepping into this role, she served as an Assistant Principal for seven years and the Dean of Students for one year. Before becoming an administrator, Erin was a Band Director at Marquette High School. She is an FHSD Alum and her 2 sons also attend school in the district. Her husband is a Band Director in the Parkway School District.
· B.S. Music Education - Missouri State University
· M.A. Education Administration - University of Missouri, St. Louis
· Ed.D Education Administration - Maryville University
Shelly Parks - Assistant Principal
Ms. Shelly Parks is serving as an assistant principal at FHN. Prior to this role, Ms. Parks taught English at FHN for 21 years, served as a department chair, sponsored Student Council, and coached basketball. When Ms. Parks is not at school, she enjoys the outdoors and traveling with her husband and their four children.
· Ed.S. Educational Leadership and Administration-Walden University
· MS. Secondary Education with an emphasis in English-University of Missouri, St. Louis
· BA English with teacher certification-Harding University
Dr. Jeff Blankenship - Assistant Principal
Jeff has been part of the FHN administrative team since 2014. He first served as the Dean of Students and now as an Assistant Principal. Prior to that he taught and coached at Parkway West High School. Jeff also served in the Armed Forces as an Army Artillery officer and served in Afghanistan in 2007-2008. His wife, Kelly is the Director of Operations at a local church, and their three children attend school in the Wentzville School District.
· B.S. History- Truman State University
· M.A. Education w/ a focus in Secondary Social Studies- Truman State University
· M.A. Education Administration- Lindenwood University
· Ed.D Education Administration- Maryville University
Dr. Monica Perry - Assistant Principal
Dr. Monica Perry comes to FHN with 17 years of experience in the educational field. Prior to joining the team, she served four years as an Assistant Principal at Riverview Gardens High School and in vital leadership positions during her tenure with St. Louis Public Schools as Science Department Chair/Teacher, District Professional Development representative, and Assistant Principal at Gateway MST Middle School.
As an educator, she is deeply passionate about challenging students to be the best versions of themselves through academic prowess and student voice to acquire the quality of education they deserve, not simply accept the mediocracy that is sometimes presented to them. The notable degrees/certificates received by Dr. Perry include:
· B.S. Biology, Jackson State University
· M.S. Biology, Jackson State University
· M.A. Education Administration, Lindenwood University
· Ed.D. Educational Leadership, Maryville University
· Certificate in School Management and Leadership, Harvard University
In her spare time, Dr. Perry runs Pick Carpet Foundation, a non-profit organization established to provide scholarships to youth of families impacted by breast cancer so they may live out their dream of post-secondary education. She also enjoys reading, listening to live music, and watching horror films just to name a few.