Transcript Requests

The links below are intended for use by current and former students to request transcripts for personal use or to request transcripts be sent to post-secondary institutions. If you are a post-secondary institution or need education verification, please fax your request with signed release to 636-851-4123. 

FHN Transcript Request

To request a transcript, please click on correct link below and complete the form fully. 

Current Students (Click Here) 
Please allow 2 school days for processing of transcript.

* Graduates (Click Here) 
Graduates prior to 2002 - please allow up to 3 days for processing of transcript. 

You may also come into the Francis Howell North Counseling Center in person to submit a transcript request form.

Sending a Transcript through SCOIR

  1. Log on at
  2. Click ‘College Search’ at the top of the page
  3. Enter the name of the school you are applying in the left column
  4. On the college page click the  + sign from the college tile, or the Follow button in the College Details page.
  5. Now click ‘My Colleges’ at the top of the page
  6. Click on the bottom of college tile (don’t click on name of college) to open navigate to the bottom of the page & indicate that you intend to apply by clicking the green “I intend to apply here” box.
  7. This opens the application box to complete type and method (application id is optional).
  8. Click green “Save” box
  9. Upon clicking Save, SCOIR will forward a message to your Counselor that documents need to be sent to this College on your behalf.  This will also move the College tile to the 'Applying' column.
  10. Repeat this process for each college

To watch video explaining process, go to the SCOIR website.

Sending Transcripts for Scholarships

Please come to Counseling Office and fill out the ‘Transcript Request Form’ with Scholarship Information (Name of Scholarship, Address, etc.)


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.